Lifefood Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. ENTRY IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
The LifeFood Organic Competition (the “Contest”) is designed to encourage humans (“Entrant(s)” or “You”) to eat nutrient-dense plant based diets. Prizes will be awarded in accordance with these Official Rules (the “Rules”).
1. BINDING AGREEMENT: In order to enter the Contest, you must agree to the Rules. Therefore, please read these Rules prior to entry to ensure you understand and agree. You agree that submission of an entry in the Contest constitutes agreement to these Rules. These Rules form a binding legal agreement between you and LifeFood Organic with respect to the Contest.
2. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to enter the Contest, an Entrant must: (a) Like us on Facebook (b) Review us on Yelp! (c) Follow us on Twitter (i.e. must be able to show proof in-store at register via smartphone, laptop or print-out). Employees, interns, contractors, and official office-holders of LifeFood are ineligible to participate in this Contest.
3. SPONSOR: The Contest is sponsored by LifeFood Organic with principal place of business at 1507 Cahuenga Blvd, Hollywood, CA, 90028, USA.
4. CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest begins on April 6th, 2012 at 9:00:00 A.M. Pacific Time (PT) Zone in the United States and ends once 777 Twitter followers is reached.
5. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. To enter the Contest, visit LifeFood Organic located at 1507 Cahuenga Blvd, Hollywood, CA. during the Contest Period and follow the instructions that appear at the register in the store: (a) Like us on Facebook (b) Review us on Yelp! (c) Follow us on Twitter (i.e. must be able to show proof in-store at register via smartphone, laptop or print-out).
Once proof is shown to cashier, up to THREE raffle tickets will be issued. It is your responsibility to provide a valid contact on the back of your raffle ticket. We will post winning numbers on all three websites(Facebook,Twitter & Yelp!) once 777 Twitter Followers are achieved.
LIMIT THREE (3) ENTRIES PER ENTRANT. Subsequent entries will be disqualified.
6. PRIZE: The Winner will receive Annie Jubb’s signature Nutritional 5 day Juice Cleanse listed here; http://www.lifefoodorganic.com/detox/ . If a potential winner fails to comply with rules, the prize may be forfeited and LifeFood may, in its sole discretion, select an alternate potential winner.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. LifeFood Organic reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant from the Contest if, in LifeFood’s sole discretion, it reasonably believes that the Entrant has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or annoys, abuses, threatens or harasses any other entrants or LifeFood Organic.
8. PRIVACY: Entrants agree that personal data submitted with an entry, including name, mailing address, phone number, and/or email address may be collected, processed, stored and otherwise used by LifeFood Organic for the purposes of conducting and administering the Contest. By entering the Contest, Entrants agree to the transmission, processing, disclosing and storage of this personal data by Sponsor and its affiliates. All personal information that is collected from the Entrant is subject to Privacy. If an Entrant does not provide the data required at entry, that Entrant’s entry may be ineligible.
9. PUBLICITY. By entering the Contest, Entrants agree to participate in any media or promotional activity resulting from the Contest as reasonably requested by LifeFood Organic at LifeFood Organic’s expense and agree and consent to use of their name and/or likeness by LifeFood. LifeFood will contact Entrants in advance of any LifeFood Organic-sponsored media request for interviews.
10. ELIMINATION. Any false information provided within the context of the Contest by Entrant concerning identity, or non-compliance with these Rules may result in the immediate elimination of the entrant from the Contest.
11. RIGHT TO CANCEL, MODIFY OR DISQUALIFY. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, LifeFood reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. If this contest runs smoothly, you can be sure LifeFood Organic will be giving away another cleanse this season.